Connect Your GoDaddy Domain to Clickfunnels
If you have a domain registered in GoDaddy and want to use that domain exclusively in ClickFunnels, this will teach you how.
What you will need
Step 1. Create Your CNAME Record
- Sign into your GoDaddy Account.
- Select your Domain’s DNS settings.
- If a CNAME with the name WWW exists, edit the target to target.clickfunnels.com.
- If it does not, click Add at the bottom right.
- Select CNAME.
- Enter WWW into the Name input.
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the value.
Step 2. Add a Forwarding Rule In GoDaddy
- Without leaving that screen, scroll down to your Forwarding Settings area
- Select https://.
- Enter www.YOURDOMAIN.com (replace YOURDOMAIN with your actual domain name).
- Select Permanent (301).
- Select Forward Only.
- Select “Update my Nameservers and DNS settings.”
- Press Save.
If you are trying to look for ways to build your business or bring in more business using funnels, you should definitely check out the book Expert Secrets. This book is key to making ClickFunnels work for you.
Additionally, there is a world-class training available through ClickFunnels that can literally change your life if you apply what they teach you – find out more here.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.