Add a GoDaddy Subdomain to Your ClickFunnels Account
If you have a domain registered in GoDaddy and wish to keep using that domain on another website, this will allow you to create a branded subdomain to use in ClickFunnels.
What you will need
Don’t have a ClickFunnels account yet? Get it here.
Step 1. Create Your CNAME Record
- Sign into your GoDaddy Account.
- Select your Domain’s DNS settings.
- Click the “Add” button at the bottom right.
- Select CNAME.
- Enter your Subdomain into the Name input (remember, you can make any word your subdomain).
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com as the value.
If you are trying to look for ways to build your business or bring in more business using funnels, you should definitely check out the book Expert Secrets. This book is key to making ClickFunnels work for you.
Additionally, there is a world-class training available through ClickFunnels that can literally change your life if you apply what they teach you – find out more here.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.